Friday, July 15, 2011

newest hair color obsession: MAGENTA



oh my wow. Bold color hues are very in this season... blues, teals, light pinks.  Blame it on Nicki Manaj or Rhianna but this is no accident i think bright colors are here to stay at least for a while.   This has gotta be my most favorite latest color obsession.  


Magenta hair rocks... a rad hue of darl pink with a touch of purply blueness mixed in. This color is rockin.  I found these three photos of 3 different totally fashionable ladies on the internet... and oh my have i been craving doing a head of hair JUST like this.  It's very edgy yet whimsical.  Kinda reminds me of a shade the lead singer of A FINE FRENZY would be wearing.  It especially looks like a very sexy bold fashion statement with the blunt fringe and wavy tousled ends.  Gonna see if my little sister wil let me paint her hair this lovely color.  If not i will definately be in the market to find a client that will let me beautify them with this fun summer style?

No comments:

Post a Comment